Based in Amsterdam, AkzoNobel is the largest global paints and coatings company and a major producer of specialty chemicals. We supply industries and customers worldwide with innovative products and are passionate about developing sustainable answers for our customers. We are a Global Fortune 500 company and are consistently ranked as one of the leaders on the Dow Jones Sustainability Indexes. With operations in more than 80 countries, our 55,000 people around the world are committed to excellence and delivering Tomorrow’ Answers TodayTM .
- Bachelor from safety / health / environment / technical background
- Experienced on managerial level in HSE for minimum 3-4 years
- Experienced work in chemical /manufacture / oil & gas / mining industry
Job as General
- Ensure implementation of Integrated Management System (ISO 9001, ISO 14001 and OHSAS 18001)
- Promote safety awareness and safety program to ensure safety of the employees.
- Responsible for the implementation of the HSE Management system in the company
- Conduct and coordinate HSE Audit, conduct BBS Observation
- Conduct site inspection to elevate safe condition and safe behavior on shop floor
- Coordinate SAQ improvement plan to achieve reference level
- Conduct HSE risk assessment within team, such as MOC and Hazards Study
- Deliver HSE training for managerial and shop floor level, include for TSR and new employees
- Coordinate HSE Committee Meeting in regularly basis
- Prepare and report HSE KPI in EPM with proper timeline
- Support HSE in Technical Service, conduct TSR audit
- Coordination of administration, development, implementation, reporting, maintenance, audit and improvement of Health & Safety, and Environmental Management System, including QP including ISO14001 and OHSAS18001 standards
Interest with our offering position ?
if you match please send your recent resume to